Saturday, January 24, 2015

The Oil Cleansing Method

There are so many products on the market today claiming to be the cure all for all of our skin conditions. When I heard of the "Oil Cleansing Method" I thought it was completely crazy. How could oil help my acne prone skin? I have done a lot of ready on how the "Oil Cleansing Method" actual works. It boils down to our skin needs oil to stay moisturized and protected. That is why our skin can become oily. It is reacting to all the chemicals we are applying to our skin on a daily basis trying to fight all the reactions (acne, dry skin, large pores, etc.) Our skin naturally will produce more oil to compensate for all the chemicals. This in turn creates blackheads, white heads, and clogged pores. Believe it or not, oil cleans oil. By using an all natural oil mixture, you are gently, naturally, and effectively removing a built-up of dirt and grime from our skin. It is also very moisturizing and leaves your skin healthy and balanced.

The Oil Cleansing method will take a little bit of time for your skin to adjust, but the results are worth the wait. You should notice a difference within a couple of days, but may take a couple of weeks to fully adjust and get rid of clogged pores.

Directions:
You will only need about a dime size amount of your oil face cleanser. Massage over your face and neck and rinse with a warm wash cloth a couple of times. Allow to air dry. You can apply a toner and serum for added benefits.

You can find my facial products in my etsy shop here. If you have a certain skin type, I can create a custom mixture for you. Please email me your skin conditions.

I would love to hear your results and experiences with the oil cleansing method.

Essential Oil



No comments:

Post a Comment